Morphine, Sakura, all other Maxx Claster synths missing preset banks moving from FL 20 -> 21

Discuss and exchange Morphine presets

Return to “Morphine - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
jimmivalentino
Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:48 pm

x

Morphine, Sakura, all other Maxx Claster synths missing preset banks moving from FL 20 -> 21

I upgraded to 21.0.3 a few months ago and have never got around to sorting this but now is the time.

None of the stock sound banks populate in any of the Maxx Claster plugins.

The banks appear in:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\FL Studio 20\Plugins\Fruity\Generators\Morphine\Sound Banks
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\FL Studio 21\Plugins\Fruity\Generators\Morphine\Sound Banks (Though I had to copy them there manually, seeing if that fixed it)
- C:\Users\(my user account)\Documents\Image-Line\Data\Morphine

This as far I've seen on the forums is where they should be. I am using the native versions of these plugins inside FL Studio (I have double checked they weren't the VST ones).

On clicking 'Load Bank' - the location shown by default is always: C:\Users\(my user account)\Documents\Image-Line\Data\FL Studio\Presets\Plugin presets\Generators. (and not into the /Morphine folder, which this path also contains).

One thing that may be of note - if I try to save a preset from the 'banks' menu - it will save in FXP format. The existing stock sound banks I have are in MRP format. If I try to save a new preset via the bank menu - I can't see that new preset in the banks menu once I save a different one.

Morphine still loads up perfectly in FL 20 (which is still installed).

Please help!

MegaSix
Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:45 pm

x

Re: Morphine, Sakura, all other Maxx Claster synths missing preset banks moving from FL 20 -> 21

jimmivalentino wrote: ↑Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:48 pm...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Morphine - Presets & Programming”