[REQUEST] Please add the option to load other projects into current project.

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
laurens rod
Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:33 am

x

[REQUEST] Please add the option to load other projects into current project.

Hi awesome IL guys!
Please add this workflow to FL Studio. It would save a lot if time reusing instruments and mixers settings from other projects.

If you have many old projects like me and want to reuse the guitar and battery of your old songs in some new project there isn't a easy way to do that.
Maybe I'm missing something but the way to work around this is to save a Preset of the VST instrument, close FL, load new project, load the VST, load the preset, close new project, in the old project save the mixer state, load the mixer state, save the midi channel as midi, load the midi channel and if you have audio chops in your playlist consolidate audio, etc, etc, Ok I'm being dramatic here but imagine doing this for many instruments...

It would be very cool if I just could load all the old channel rack instruments (after the ones I already have) and linked it to new mixer channels with all their settings copied from the old project and copy all midi and audio chops from the playlist. Deleting the ones I don't want would be easy, but more importantly I could create libraries of layers of instruments to just quickly add any time I want to start something.

Please.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”