[Potential Issue] Stereo fluctuates in Android 14 / OneUI 6.0

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
AngelPandaEarth
Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:04 am

x

[Potential Issue] Stereo fluctuates in Android 14 / OneUI 6.0

I recently updated my phone to Android 14 w/OneUI 6.0 and my songs sound a bit different but sometimes it sounds like used to.

I figured out that the stereo was fluctuating which was not an issue in the previous version. These fluctuations aren't exactly frequent, but you could pick up when it was more stereo and when it was more mono.

I initially thought this was applied everywhere on my phone but the issue seems to be only in FL Mobile. I tried to screen record the issue, but the recording actually didn't pick up the stereo fluctuations (unfortunately), only further supporting the FL Mobile exclusivity.

And yea this is getting quite annoying now. I don't even know if y'all even able to fix the issue or whatnot, especially giving nobody else is reporting this and I'm unable to share the issue with a screen recording. I may as well be stuck with this until I get a new phone :(

In case you need the info, my phone is a Samsung Galaxy A52 5G, a 2021 midrange.

AngelPandaEarth
Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:04 pm

x

The best thing I can upload for now...

Here's the best thing I can upload: a simulatio...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

maxklint
Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:49 pm

x

Re: [Potential Issue] Stereo fluctuates in Android 14 / OneUI 6.0

Are you using headphones? As an experiment, yo...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AngelPandaEarth
Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:58 am

x

hmmm

So yes I'm back with this subject... I did a l...
Last edited by AngelPandaEarth on Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

_GamerKZ_
Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:10 pm

x

Re: hmmm

AngelPandaEarth wrote: ↑Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:58 a...

AngelPandaEarth
Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:02 am

x

Re: hmmm

_GamerKZ_ wrote: ↑Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:10 pm Ang...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”