Feature Requests

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
SkeleGamer9197
Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:29 am

x

Feature Requests

Well, I'm in a hurry lol so Ill be quick

First, I think we need the Maximus plugin in the app, or soundgoodizer. I've been trying to port over the settings from maximus (soundgoodizer a preset) over to mobile, but I can only get very close. Or has anyone actually had succeeded on doing something like this? If anyone has, please share it with me (I'm desperate for it lmao)

Second, we need more control over the audio clips, like actual fine tuning without speeding it up, maybe the ability to loop it, reverse polarity (I know its already possible but I think the job will be easier that way), stretch mode, and other things the regular audio sampler the FL PC has.

And well, if possble, bpm automations too lol

nberriochoa
Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:35 pm

x

Re: Feature Requests

Thanks for the suggestions! I don't think we ha...

TheZxGuy
Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:04 am

x

How do you reverse the polarity in flm

Simon (Staff)
Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:36 am

x

TheZxGuy wrote: ↑Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:04 am How ...

TheZxGuy
Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:19 pm

x

Simon (Staff) wrote: ↑Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:36 am...

JdaCapo
Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:51 am

x

nberriochoa wrote: ↑Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:35 pm Th...

SkeleGamer9197
Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:08 am

x

JdaCapo wrote: ↑Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:51 am Custom...

JdaCapo
Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:02 am

x

SkeleGamer9197 wrote: ↑Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:08 a...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”