Please Dev answer - Stretch Algorithm Attack inconsistencies when chopping samples

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
D3Mens
Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:16 am

x

Please Dev answer - Stretch Algorithm Attack inconsistencies when chopping samples

Can some dev please answer to my tech support post of 2020?

Stretch Algorithm Attack inconsistencies when chopping samples

This issue exists since the implementation of the real-time stretch algorithm but no-one ever said anything about it.

I'm personally not bothered by it that much simply because I don't use real time stretch algorithm for critical timing operations, but whenever I do, this issue drives me crazy and makes me yell at the screen forcing my stupid memory to dig out that damned bugbear I tremendously hate called: "FL's lack of precision and abundance of inconsistencies". For which in the last months I made big efforts to not get stressed nor influenced/bothered and put less anger, grief and distress against it but... guys... you're really trying hard to keep that b**ch alive.

Chopping a stretched audio isn't something so uncommon.
Am I the only one that noticed it?
I don't think this is something that should happen when cutting a stretched sample. What do you think?

Here another related post:
Stretch and Stretch PRO at long stretch settings = audio lag in Playlist, incorrect clip waveform, weird attack

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”