Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
ryan03
Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:43 am

x

Not a Bug but an Unfinished Playlist Application

- Lately I have enjoyed using the plus sign directly above the first track header to input plugins, keeps names and colours the same across channels and mixers..., and I i'll keep one plugin (track header) per pattern. This keeps things super organized. A workflow where the track header, plugin, and mixer channel are all linked.

- If you "Render a Replace" a pattern
- Thereby replacing the pattern with an audio clip
- The track header stays the same, the audio clip doesn't link to the mixer channel or a new one, no colours or names update.
- Yet it sits over the same track header - double clicking the track header brings up the vst not the audio clip

- I would love a kind of option, maybe a pop up, a setting...:
- That drops the original track header with the pattern into a sub group, mutes it (like with the playlist mute tool), smart disables the plugin, and introduces a new track above that name and colour links to the audio clip, and

- If in rendering you select "enable insert effects", a blank mixer track is inserted directly after the one previously rendered.
- If in rendering you do not select "enable insert effects", the audio clip simply links and colour matches to currently set up mixer, with the word 'audio' or something

- This is just something I thought would improve the workflow
- Thank you so much IL team

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”