FL 24.1 Beta 5 Browser Looping Behaviour Bug?

It's in development so expect the unexpected!

Return to “FL Studio Beta & Release Candidate Testing”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Avoica
Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:42 am

x

FL 24.1 Beta 5 Browser Looping Behaviour Bug?

Whilst using the new looping and pitch changing features implemented into the latest Beta's browser, I've noticed that when switching from one sample to another, that looping isn't fluid. When you switch samples, the newly selected sample doesn't loop and doesn't even play though from being to end, stopping two thirds of the way though. You then have to turn loop mode off and turn it back on again in order for the sample to loop. I'm guessing (because looping the sounds in the FL Cloud section of the browser doesn't suffer from this) that it's a bug, so I thought I'd report it. Sorry if it's been reported already!
Possible Browser Loop Bug.png
Also, whilst it's still in Beta, I've got a suggestion; wouldn't it be better if controls were added to the bottom of the regular browser (or that popped up when audio files are selected) that looked the same as they do in FL Cloud? Just a thought, as - as welcome as the new controls are - they're quite small and IMHO would benefit (from a continuity and workflow perspective) from looking the same throughout.
Browser GUI Suggestion.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Avoica
Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:45 pm

x

Re: FL 24.1 Beta 5 Browser Looping Behaviour Bug?

hydragenflstudio wrote: ↑Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:50 ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

miro (staff)
Site Admin
Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:01 am

x

Avoica wrote: ↑Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:42 am Whilst ...

Avoica
Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:18 am

x

miro (staff) wrote: ↑Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:01 am ...

reflex
Site Admin
Mon May 06, 2024 8:18 am

x

Here it does work, but only for "loop" samples ...

Return to “FL Studio Beta & Release Candidate Testing”