JSinProduction Patcher Presets UPDATED

Share your Patcher presets here

Return to “Patcher - Presets”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Jeetendersingh
Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:33 pm

x

JSinProduction Patcher Presets UPDATED

HI everyone, I have made these patcher presets. please feel free to download them and use them in ure projects. do give reviews so I can work on making them better.

This is my take on one of my favorite neve console channel strips, Neve Console 82, the low and high shelfs are pultech style curves, giving u soft and warm low ends and nice shine at the top. the gain on the eq will boost and cut 12db +/-, Mid Side mode and channel mutes..
naiveconsole82.jpg
naiveconsole82.jpg (120.67 KiB) Viewed 64 times
Download Here :
JSin Productions - NaiveConsole 82.fst
(185.6 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
-=-==--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I've made this channel strip V2 adding more features to my ChanStrip V1. Feel free to download this and use it .
High pass upto 120hz with 4x the curves, and Low Pass upto 2k, and more when 4x is turned on. Switch on soft clip when boosting the output. It has a expander that is plced before the compressor, EQ and saturation. You can turn the EQ on off, and place saturation before the comp with the routing switch in the bottom right corner.

jsinpro-chanstripv2.jpg
jsinpro-chanstripv2.jpg (107.42 KiB) Viewed 160 times
Download Here :Updated
JSin Productions - Chanstrip V2.fst
(160.83 KiB) Downloaded 9 times
OLD :
JSin Productions - Chanstrip V2.fst
(160.69 KiB) Downloaded 11 times
-=-==--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

. this is dynamic saturator. use the envelop to make those transients punchier.
dynasatV2.jpg
dynasatV2.jpg (50.89 KiB) Viewed 160 times
Download Here : Updated OLD : =-==--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

This is My take on the famous Voice Of GOD plugin from Universal Audio.
gov.jpg
gov.jpg (42.46 KiB) Viewed 160 times
Download Here : Updated
JSin Productions - GOV.fst
(21.72 KiB) Downloaded 12 times
OLD :
JSin Production - GOV.fst
(21.7 KiB) Downloaded 14 times

Use this to master you tracks.
masterpanel1.jpg
masterpanel1.jpg (83.44 KiB) Viewed 160 times
Download Here : Updated Version
Jsin-MasterPanel 1.0.fst
(70.47 KiB) Downloaded 11 times

OLD :
JSinProduction-MasterPanel 1.0.fst
(70.45 KiB) Downloaded 14 times

Please just drop a reply if u download these Patcher Presets, and let me know where did u use it.

Return to “Patcher - Presets”