24.1 Beta 6 - Is default tempo suppose to be 140 again is startup suppose to be empty project?

Here you can find (time limited) beta's for plugins & program components

Return to “Public Betas - Plugins & Components”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
WilliamAshley
Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:10 pm

x

24.1 Beta 6 - Is default tempo suppose to be 140 again is startup suppose to be empty project?

Probably not a bug just startup template is empty.

Yeah this isn't so much a bug but I was a little confused when I opened up the beta and started playing and things seemed to be going a little fast.

The tempo was 140... so I am like I didn't change that, that is odd.

So I go to new project and see if IL decided to switch the default tempo back to 140, but no when I went new it was 130. Hmm odd.

So I closed FL Studio went to the demo and opened it and --- 140?

Not sure why opening is 140 and new basic is 130, but perhaps the default template is different in beta 24.1 vs. basic templates with default 130 tempo.

This seemed irregular as opening tempos have been 130 for me for years now.

Not sure if this is irregular or unintended behavior but something is causing the templates to open at 140 tempo.

BTW this use to be the default tempo if I recall correctly but it sounds super fast hearing it again.

Have blank templates always been 140, and its just my default template has been basic which is 130?

Not sure maybe its because the template is set to blank by default now rather than basic.

Is startup project meant to be empty project now, was it always this way, did I change it at some point in the past and my settings just carried forward, did this forget to be set to a basic template on startup.

I am guessing this may not be irregular and for whatever reason I havn't experience empty project on startup in a long time and the default has always been 140 tempo it is just I havn't seen it because I have always had basic template on startup by default in the past not sure.

WilliamAshley
Tue May 14, 2024 2:10 pm

x

Re: 24.1 Beta 6 - Is default tempo suppose to be 140 again is startup suppose to be empty project?

Flex Mother Baby wrote: ↑Tue May 14, 2024 11:45...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Public Betas - Plugins & Components”