Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Rohin K
Fri May 03, 2024 11:37 am

x

New features request

Hi Team,

I hope you are all well.

I just want to request new features in the next update.
I am using FL studio over 2 years now and also member of your cloud system as well.I noticed still missing some features which features are normal in other DAWS. Previously I was presonus studio one user.
I would like to request new features like automatic plugins organiser by vendors like in the other DAWs as i mentioned I was studio one user previously. In the studio one all plugins are very organised by vendor names which make work flow very fast and easy.

Secondly I would like to request add more slots in each mixer channel. At the moment we can just add 10 effect plugins in one mixer channel please add more slots in mixer channel strip like the other Daws so we can make our workflow more faster and better.

Thirdly I would like to request rename system which is very time consuming and hectic. Please make renaming system more efficient like the other Daws. It should be like if you change name and color for a pattern or audio in the channel rack it should be change everywhere in the playlist and mixer like the other Daws to make better workflow.

Fourth, If you add vsti and audio in the channel rack it should be connected automatically with the mixer like other Daws to make better workflow.

I hope you will work on it get back to me with great solution and take these points in positive way and make Fl studio more efficient.

look forward to seeing these changes in next update.

Thanks in the advance!

Return to “To Do”