Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
WilliamAshley
Mon May 06, 2024 3:28 pm

x

Presonus Fatchannel in FL Studio?

Ok so in browsing youtube I was chatting with someone who uses a presonus mixer that has fatchannel dsp, and they are like it is just like other DSP like UA and Antelope and works as plugins. But I hadn't heard or seen anyone using fatchannel - I seem to be able to find info on it being used wtih StudioOne but havn't seen anything at all in regard to it working in FL Studio.

Has anyone successfully used Fatchannel dsp plugins in fl studio?

Does it work?

It felt like the person really wanted to sell me on the presonus stuff and say that it is basically the same as Apollo for plugins, but I am a little skeptical of these claims..

anyone use presonus fatchannel dsp plugins in fl studio? Do they work etc..?
The PreSonus Fat Channel DSP plugins are a collection of virtual signal processors that can be used with StudioLive® Series III mixers and in your DAW with the Fat Channel XT plugin. They are designed to emulate the sound and response of original hardware processors, providing a variety of DSP options for live and studio sound. The plugins include a range of compressors and EQs modeled after classic recording hardware1.

The complete StudioLive Fat Channel Collection is included with every StudioLive Series III rack and S-series console mixer, such as the StudioLive 64S, 32S, 32SX, 32SC, 32R, 24R, 16R. This collection offers a wide range of sound-shaping possibilities, from compressors with fast attack times to EQs that can add warmth or clarity to your mixes1.

Additionally, there are various bundles available for purchase, which include different combinations of these plugins. For example, the Fat Channel Collection - Vol. 1 includes 5 EQs and 6 compressors2. There’s also a free PreSonus Bundle that comes with 2 EQs and 2 Compressors, compatible with VST3, AudioUnit, and AAX host applications3.
It says VST3 compatible but I havn't seen any actual human use this with FL Studio?

Anyone using this?

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”