Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
aodioiboa
Fri May 10, 2024 9:29 am

x

I am searching for a CONTROLLER ... tiny controllers

i own several midi keyboards, but have to admit that i rarely use them, because i really do love
the chiclet keyboard of my laptop together with typing to piano function even if i do not have aftertouch with that...
also i am travelling a lot, and most midi keyboards, even the small ones, are just too much extra luggage...

but what i am clearly missing is a pitchbend control and modulation control also would be great as well as one rotary controller...
i do not need midi keyboard, just the controls...
and also i dont need several faders or knobs, as i mostly only control one parameter at a time...
so even when using one of my midi keyboards, i mostly use just the pitchbend and one of its knobs, what a waste of material...

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A MIDICONTROLLER THAT HAS ONLY PITCHBEND AND MODULATION WHEELS AND MAYBE 1 OR 2 EXTRA KNOBS?

or can imageline develop such a thing please? it would be the perfect addition as we already have the typingtopiano function...
(also another dream would be a chiclet style "normal" computer keyboard, but with aftertouch functionality and also pitchbend, modulation, knobs...)

also please feel free to suggest other tiny or unusual usb midi controllers, which maybe i could try...

thank you

nucleon
Fri May 10, 2024 12:28 pm

x

Re: I am searching for a CONTROLLER ... tiny controllers

aodioiboa wrote: ↑Fri May 10, 2024 11:40 am btw...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”