FPC PROBLEM SETTING MIXER CHANNEL

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
babugpromc
Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:47 am

x

FPC PROBLEM SETTING MIXER CHANNEL

I created a project and imported FPC to the sequencer. I progammed each pad on my midi controller and set each pad to its own mixer channel. I made my mix then realized I need a mixer channel for FPC as a whole plugin to add my effects. When I changed the FPC mixer channel my other pads had the same channel but in the mixer the volume was comming from different channels. Changing the FPC mixer channel pushed my pad channels up. For example pad one is set to mixer channel 8 and when I set FPC to a mixer channell lets say 5, pad one still says 8 but it is being output to like 22. I cant give an exact example because I have gone back to fl 8. fl 8.5 wont launch for me but I'll keep that in another thread.

babugpromc
Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:12 am

x

This is an example of the problem. I have attac...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

reflex
Site Admin
Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:23 am

x

The output values for the three pads that play,...

babugpromc
Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:54 am

x

I BELIEVE THIS IS A BUG?

Has fl always had these mixer settings for the ...

reflex
Site Admin
Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:07 am

x

Re: I BELIEVE THIS IS A BUG?

babugpromc wrote:Has fl always had these mixer ...

babugpromc
Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:24 pm

x

THANKS FOR THE REPLY

If thats the way it is i'll learn to work with ...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”