Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
ScreamingPat
Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:46 pm

x

Hercules DJ Control MP3 e2 - supported?

Hi there!

I tried to use this Hercules DJ Control MP3 e2 in FL Studio 9.0.3 - BUT it won't work right... If I move the Jogwheels it starts to play endless, and doesn't react on any stop or play commands.
If I hit any knob it just plays the Sample I have selected on a very deep note so those knobs seem so send data like a normal keyboard and plays it in the pianoroll....

In the Midi Settings there is a Hercules DJ Control Mp3, but not e2, maybe the midimaps(?) are different? I could set the Controler to standart generic, but then I'll have to link every knob by my
own, and I guess it's not possible to assign a knob to start/stop or those Jogwheels to actually react as they should on the timeline (scratching... don't know if this is possible just by FL, without an
VST like Decadence... but I wanted to use that on my master or specific Channels so scratch them...)

So maybe I missed some settings? Maybe someone of you knows why the controller is playing notes in the Piano roll like a Piano or how I can assign the Start/Stop Buttons to the Controller?

Thanks!

Kal

Labelwhore
Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:13 pm

x

you'll need to use fruity scratcher as an effec...

ScreamingPat
Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:30 pm

x

jeah I did that, worked somehow fine... but it ...

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”