EDIT: Thanks everyone who contributed, HUGE response!
1st - djhelium ($300 Virtual Cash)
2nd - alphanimal (our love and respect*) EDIT: Now used as the intro to the FL Studio Mobile videos -
3rd - dellphia ($200 Vitrual cash)
4th - rekshaw ($100 Vitrual cash)
* As alphanimal is on the alpha testing team he already has access to all Image-Line products and his prize has been shuffled down the list.
Papam Studios have created an animated logo that we will use to tag our videos. Now all it needs is your audio...
SCORE THIS VIDEO
Image-Line Animated Logo by Papam Studios
COMPETITION TRAILER VIDEO
Music used in this video, Vostok - courtesy of nucleon (Electroconductor)
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
1. Download the video and project file from this thread (below).
2. Make some noise using only FL Studio & Image-Line plugins, in sync (optional), with the video as it plays. The audio should be no longer than the video ~ 5 seconds.
3. Upload your entry, FL Studio project, to the Sound Design Competition thread AND a (160 kbps or greater) mp3 example of the sound for preview in the thread.
1st prize - $300 USD virtual cash
2nd prize - $200 USD virtual cash
3rd prize - $100 USD virtual cash
1. All prizes are Image-Line virtual cash - that can only be used in the Image-Line shop. There is no expiry so you can spend it any time you want or add your own money to it to get more stuff.
2. Sound design must be done in FL Studio using only Image-Line products - Demo plugins may be used and will save from FL Studio 8 or higher. These projects will open correctly for the judges.
3. All entries - must be uploaded to the Sound Design Competition thread with FL Studio project and mp3
4. Number of entries - Competitors are restricted to ONE entry. You may edit your post and replace your entry until the competition closes.
5. Competition closes - Monday 13th December 2010. Judging will take place over the next week.
6. Legal - By entering the competition you grant Image-Line Software a permanent, world-wide, non-exclusive, non-revocable license to use your Sound Design Competition entry audio and or FL Studio project in our marketing materials. These may include videos, pod-casts, TV, flash, broadcast e.t.c., but is not limited to those formats or channels.