Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
druid
Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:51 am

x

Newtone and Pitcher - VST?

Hi everyone,

I apologise for the simple question thread, however I was not able to find the information I was after. I might have missed a forum specifically for these, I'm not sure.

I currently do not use FL Studio. I am, however, interested in both Newtone and Pitcher. Newtone has features I've been interested in for a while.

I am searching for the following information, and I appreciate anyone who can take the time to let me know.

- Is Pitcher available as a VST?
- Is Newtone available as a VST, or an external editor that does not require FL Studio?
- Will purchasing now or in the coming couple of weeks guarantee me lifelong updates? So, if new "versions" are released, I mean such as VST or standalone, will they also be available to me? Or would I need to repurchase them as that format?

I had not been following these plugins and they took me by surprise when I received the newsletter, so I'd like to find out this information so I can make a purchase decision!

Thank you everyone.

[edit]

Whoops, am I blind or what. I read on the purchase page that currently people need FL Studio to use these plugins. My questions still stand, but I guess the first two questions mean the future. I'd still really like to know if purchasing any time soon guarantees me access to VST and external if and when they are released (and I wouldn't mind finding out if that's a plan or not, either!).

pipboy
Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:00 pm

x

Re: Newtone and Pitcher - VST?...

druid wrote: - Is Pitcher available as a VST? T...

chriseb
Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:52 pm

x

Really? The Shop has both marked as FL Only.

druid
Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:46 am

x

From further reading, it seems to me that Pitch...

ukslice
Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:16 am

x

It did load but crashed Ableton live quit badly...

SpecialGuest
Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:56 pm

x

@ Druid I use melodyne a lot and have for many...

druid
Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:08 pm

x

My posting is still valid, but has become a lit...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”