Won't Recognize Mic

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Nathan McScary
Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:57 pm

x

Won't Recognize Mic

I just got FL Studio 9 Producer Edition and am having trouble getting my microphone to record.

I have set my audio settings to ASIO4ALL and have taken the steps outlined in many recording tutorials. However, when I select my front audio input mic from the mixer interface, I either get a loud staticy machine gun type sound or complete silence, and the mic does not pick up anything. I am currently using a small computer mic plugged directly into my laptop's mic input (I plan on upgrading to a condenser, but I want to get his resolved first), which I know works as I have used it to record audio in other programs. When I open up the ASIO4ALL screen, "Realtek High Definition Audio" is the only item that appears under my WDMN Device List.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why my mic is not working?

Thank you.

reflex
Site Admin
Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:43 am

x

What's the name of the input that you select? ...

Nathan McScary
Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:55 am

x

reflex wrote:What's the name of the input that ...

reflex
Site Admin
Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:25 pm

x

You said that it works in other programs. Do yo...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”