XI Instruments (Tracker Instruments)

Lots of links to samples, VSTis, ...

Return to “Links”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
fabiogoto
Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:37 pm

x

XI Instruments (Tracker Instruments)

Well, I'm not sure about my english skills, but let's try...

Just found this in one of my backup DVDs lying around while I was cleaning up my home office and I thought I'd share it with all of you.

Anybody here used the Kiarchive Tracker's Instrument Repository? That was a Russian website that had a HUGE, freely available, collection of XI Instruments for use in tracking (mainly in FT2).

I'm not a hardcore tracker, but I loved these samples. I've used them with trackers (well, just a little between 2004/2006) and still use these after I bought FL Studio (thanks Image-Line for supporting this format! =D), and even more after I've upgraded to the Producer Ed. and started using FL Studio as my main DAW.

Since that website is pretty much dead (well, at least the link doesn't really work), and recently I had trouble to find some samples (strings) in this collection (well, didn't remember I put these in a DVD), I thought it would be a good thing to put it online and share it with everyone.

Enough with storytelling, the thing is I've downloaded all (well, if not the majority of it) the XI instruments (just don't remember when, but it's been at least 4 years) I've found in that website and put it on a link on:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NKAQ0G25

It's 486mb (~745mb unpacked), 5000+ files in XI format, divided by categories and etc.

It's got basses, drums, ethnic percussion, synths, fx and a lot more, plus one directory with an "introductory set" of instruments I don't remember downloading.

Since it was freely available (and a lot of websites provided, and still provide broken links for these), I don't think it's trouble to put this link in here.

I know FL Studio doesn't import some settings and samples from multi-sampled XI Instruments (well, it really didn't matter for me).

I hope you enjoy them as I do! =D

See ya!

fabiogoto
Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:02 pm

x

If these files can't be shared here, please tel...

U-235
Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:31 pm

x

Re: XI Instruments (Tracker Instruments)

Wow blast from the past. I used to do a bit of...

Return to “Links”