Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Stere-ere-o
Mon May 02, 2011 9:07 pm

x

Heavier MIDI implimentation.

So, most VST's used in FL studio can be linked to specific MIDI Channels/Ports, as well as some of their newer plugins (Gross Beat, Pitcher)

I like making tracks with other musicians, but FL studio is sort of a 1 person game in a lot of ways. What I am suggesting is that FL Studio create Channel/Port options for all of it's plugins (FPC, 3Osc, Slicex, ect.) So that you could route seperate MIDI controllers to record seperate MIDI tracks simultaniously. It would be optional of course, and you could run FL studio normally, I just want the option so me and the other musicians can jam on an idea and let it develope that way, more like being in a band.

Also, on the same note, it would be nice if there was an option to "arm" and record multiple audio tracks at once, like other DAWs.

Perhaps there is some technically reason that this wouldn't work, and I wouldn't know enough about it to make that judgement. All I know is what I want from this program. I love FL Studio with all of my heart, but I think improvements like this would make it far more powerful, useful, and fun.

Stere-ere-o
Tue May 03, 2011 6:11 pm

x

Re: Heavier MIDI implimentation.

Im getting the impression I posted this in the ...

CosmicOrgasm
Tue May 03, 2011 7:06 pm

x

It was more for the to do section. You can alr...

Stere-ere-o
Tue May 03, 2011 11:15 pm

x

Oh, ok, thats great. Thanks for the reply, this...

Stere-ere-o
Fri May 13, 2011 10:15 pm

x

Wow I feel like an idiot. I just realized you c...

flamingRedDingo
Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:17 pm

x

CosmicOrgasm wrote:It was more for the to do se...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”