The Big Four FL Studio Bugs

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Rolf Music
Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:16 am

x

The Big Four FL Studio Bugs

I found the following bugs with my windows seven 64 bit system:

- The very recent wrapper fixed compatibility with kontakt 5, absynth, massive, and many other 64 bit vsts. However it is unstable and does crash or send error messages after a while, especialy when having many wrappers open and working simultaniously.

- When having two fl studio applications open at the same time and when closing the first i get the blue screen and pc crashes (Happened more than 10 times). I use a quadcore intel 7 with 96 gigabyte RAM and over 1 terrabyte.

- Sometimes when listening to the music and abruptly changing the project without stopping the music gives me a weird noise for max 1 to 2 seconds until the project loaded.

- When using parallel processing techniques in FL Studio there is a problem: If I have two identical audio signals on a two separate mixer tracks and I drop a plugin to either one of the tracks, I get a plugin processing delay that caused a unwanted effect similar to phasing. If FL Studio has a automatic delay compensation then im afraid it does not work on this specific area.

Can those be fixed? : )

reflex
Site Admin
Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:51 am

x

Re: The Big Four FL Studio Bugs

Rolf Music wrote:- The very recent wrapper fixe...

Rolf Music
Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:43 pm

x

Does it happen if you use a different sound dev...

CosmicOrgasm
Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:49 pm

x

For the PDC..I sometime fix it by toggling APDC...

reflex
Site Admin
Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:51 am

x

Rolf Music wrote:Does it happen if you use a di...

Rolf Music
Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:41 am

x

im very sure it did. i dont dare testing it out...

reflex
Site Admin
Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:55 am

x

Could you tell me what audio devices you see in...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”