Fruity Wrapper loading as empty with Sylenth1 (bug?)

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Exis
Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:53 am

x

Fruity Wrapper loading as empty with Sylenth1 (bug?)

Hi,

Sometimes when I load up my project some instances of Sylenth1 will fail to load. Problem is, I won't realise until I start playing the song and realise some sounds are missing. Only when I click on the channel does it show an empty Fruity Wrapper. If I reopen the project file, sometimes the instance will be loaded and get fixed. But most of the time it will just reload Sylenth with the first preset sound (therefore losing my preset).

At first I thought this was a problem with my SSD, but it happens with my project files stored in spin hdds as well. The most interesting thing is this bug can be reproduced when I work on a project that has lots of Sylenth instances (15+) without saving it and then exit/open a new project. When the Save Changes prompt comes up, I choose "No". The next time I open up the project again, one of the sylenth1 instances will be bugged out.

I've tried reinstalling Sylenth and FL Studio (I have the latest version btw) but still happens.

Wondering if anyone else has experienced this and knows the fix for it?

Cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

reflex
Site Admin
Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:58 am

x

Re: Fruity Wrapper loading as empty with Sylenth1 (bug?)

Are these 32bit or 64bit instances of the plugi...

reflex
Site Admin
Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:14 am

x

Re: Fruity Wrapper loading as empty with Sylenth1 (bug?)

Does it happen if you open a new instance of th...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”