I'm the singer, need a great mix done of a Beiber song.

For .flp/.zip project exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators

Return to “flp Exchange”

Forum rules
This forum is for .flp exchange ONLY. Projects MUST use Image Line samples and generators.

It's also encouraged to include an mp3 format render so people can browse your work.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
leroik
Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:34 am

x

I'm the singer, need a great mix done of a Beiber song.

You might laugh but, in this case, that's kind of the intention; I want to work with someone to produce a parody of a popular Justin Beiber song (which at this stage will remain nameless).

I am the singer but, due to lack of time, I need someone who's really good at music production and who wants to have fun creating the music track for it. (I could buy a backing track but I want the person I work with and I to own the production.)

It'll be a fun little project to work on, which we'll post on You Tube and/or iTunes under "Fair Use".

If you're interested, just send me a link to a track or two of yours so I can see if I like your stuff. :)

Thanks for reading.

PS Image-Line willing, I'll post the result here as a free listen or download.

PPS Someone correct me if I'm wrong about being able to publish a song parody under Fair Use. :)

LeRoi

Return to “flp Exchange”