Cobalt - Finished Song - FLP Attached

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Ainch
Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:35 pm

x

Cobalt - Finished Song - FLP Attached

Hey, I've been working on this song for a while now, and I decided it was the right time to finish it off and upload it :)
I hope you enjoy it!
Thanks a lot to Morgan King for providing some great suggestions.

Please do be aware that the .flp isn't all very organised and well named, I'll work on that tonight, and hopefully upload tomorrow, but don't expect anything, I've got a ton of work to do for some exams at the minute. Moreover, it is quite CPU Intensive, I'm running a Sandy Bridge, and the drops it cause a few underruns, though the rest of the song is less intensive.
The flp does include Nexus, but it isn't hugely important, it's just used for a few nice background noises. I also use some 3rd party plugins, like Bitcrusher and Ambience, but the majority of effects are FL-native.
Also, the browser probably isn't very useful to look at, since there is a ton of stuff in there that I never used in the final project, and a lot of random noises that I processed for certain effects.
The main synths I used were Sytrus, Harmor, Harmless and 3xOsc
If you have any questions about the flp, please feel free to ask any questions, and I'll try to answer them as soon as possible :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

T Kast
Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:21 am

x

Re: Cobalt - Finished Song - FLP Attached

Ainch wrote:No one? This forum can get pretty...

Ainch
Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:28 am

x

Re: Cobalt - Finished Song - FLP Attached

Thanks a lot for answering! Going back and list...

Return to “Song Exchange”