Official Audio-Technica Promo (Music made using FL Studio)

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
dellphia
Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:28 pm

x

Official Audio-Technica Promo (Music made using FL Studio)

*edit 2* Wow! It's great to see such an outstanding response. Lots of Kind words and fantastic questions are being asked! I really appreciate the support and you taking the time out to listen and watch some of my work. It really means a lot I've had the chance to sit down and talk shop- If you have any more questions you'd like answered by all means ask away!
Cheers
- Lenny D.
(Answers are located at bottom of post)
Also, I just got a new Audio-Technica project in the door. Nothing as crazy as this, just some audio imaging. I'll keep ya'll posted!

*edit* I realized I had placed 2 of the same images of my mixer. I replaced one of the images with arrange window.

Hi all, proud FL Studio user here!

I recently wrote a song for Audio-Technica to be used in one of their new promos/commercials for their new line of head phones.

The video features internet phenom dancer Marqueese Scott, and the music is provided by me :D

The music is Dubstep, main reason being is that Audio-Techinica wanted to show off the headphones ability to reproduce bass by not muddying the sound.

Anyways, here's the vid and some sexy screen shots of the main FL Studio session where I put the song together.
Feel free to let me know how you all feel about it, I'm always open to criticism and learning.
Thanks all!
Lenny D'Orlando aka Dellphia.

As a side note- for some strange reason this particular version of the song was requested to have less sub in it. The full track has a bass presence which you can download in a day or so on our website once we get all the extras uploaded. I'll update a link here in a few days or so.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by dellphia on Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Scott
Site Admin
Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:27 pm

x

Re: Official Audio-Technica Promo (Music made using FL Studi

Very nice dellphia... you got mail Regards Sc...

Scott
Site Admin
Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:21 pm

x

Featured! http://www.image-line.com/documents/...

Lachra
Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:51 pm

x

The Dancer also goes by the name: NonStop I am...
Last edited by Lachra on Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”