Official Audio-Technica Promo (Music made using FL Studio)

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
tcmQUINCY
Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:48 pm

x

Re: Official Audio-Technica Promo (Music made using FL Studi

But a good method that my brother taught me was take a bass line where the player is playing up and down the neck (high notes and low notes) and tweak the compressor to a point where the notes all sound level in volume.

Yeah, i have tried that a few times and it seems to work well, and thank you very much for the other technique too

I see that you resampled alot which is awesome, resampling with harmor is so fun!!! I feel like i am asking way too many questions but if you could answer these it would be awesome.

so i noticed that when resampling some sounds can get alot fatter than other depending on how i resampled. to keep most of the sounds in the same fattness range, would you reccomend compressing them ( im talking about the mids and high bass's). I think that that would work, but still resampling one sound once, and another sound 5 times could make a big difference.

^ sorry for my bad explanation skills :p

Also i was wondering when it comes to panning and having multiple voices, if you do any of that with bass's and sub bass's. What im referring to mostly is the voicing and pan tab on massive, but the same can be done in harmor or sytrus of course.

so pretty much do you do any compression or voicing tricks on the Mid-Bass?

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”