Maschine Midi Setup In FL Studio

Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
mangelo172
Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:12 pm

x

Maschine Midi Setup In FL Studio

Im Trying to Link the transport on Maschine with the transport in FL Studio While still having control over the pads as midi note triggers. In the control editor I have made two Templates. First one is the default template that opens with Control Editor. The second is Mackie Control template with Host Transport Control on.

Now in FL Studio In the Midi settings, I Have tried two different set up's, generic controller, and Mackie Control Universal.

The generic controller setting will control the midi Notes with in FL Studio but the Transport will only Play and Stop but the record and step buttons do not work.

The Mackie Control Universal setting will control the transport, Play, Stop, Record, Step left, and Step Right. But the pads will not control any midi Notes. The Pads will on control commands like up, down, left, right, EQ, Dyn., Bank...ect.

I simply would like the Maschine In midi mode to Play, Stop, Record, and to trigger Midi Notes.

Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

mangelo172
Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:26 pm

x

Re: Maschine Midi Setup In FL Studio

Thanks to this Thread http://www.native-instru...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

austin_51
Sun May 19, 2013 8:19 pm

x

Can you upload the .ncm2 file ou used for the F...

nucleon
Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:19 pm

x

mangelo172 wrote:It wont let me upload the File...

mangelo172
Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:40 pm

x

Hope this works
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

boger333
Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:49 pm

x

thank you for the help ,i am grateful.works gre...

txrx
Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:59 am

x

Can someone give me some guide on how to progra...

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”