Thanks to everyone who participated, we are giving away a plugin of your choice to ALL entrants (who have not previously won a plugin for their video). You will be contacted via email shortly. If you don't hear from us within 7 days please email email@example.com
And the winners are...
Seamless shows how it's done
-----ORIGINAL COMPETITION BELOW-----
This is your chance to WIN a very rare and exclusive FLaunchpad. Only 10 were ever made and two are up for grabs!
All you need to do is submit a YouTube or Vimeo video of your Performance Mode demo to this thread.
WHAT CAN I PERFORM?
This video explains how Performance Mode works.
Check this thread for examples. Any performance, any music (doesn't even have to be yours), any style is OK. There are no restrictions except: You must be in
Performance Mode and triggering clips using your mouse AND OR the typing keyboard AND OR touch-screen AND OR any MIDI controller (pad, keyboard, etc.).
HOW SHOULD I RECORD THE PERFORMANCE
Use any video camera, phone video etc. If you want to screen record the FL Studio Playlist during the performance here are some free video capture tools - MS Expression Encoder Free, Camstudio Free & Jing Free.
1. All prizes - are 1 x custom Novation FLaunchpad each shipped to the addresses supplied by the winners. The recipients will be responsible for any import duties and taxes levied by the destination country. Winners will be chosen by Image-Line.
2. The performance video - must be made using FL Studio 10.5 or later in 'Performance Mode'. The video may include actual screen recordings and or live video of you performing. The music performed does not need to be original. Videos must be uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo.
3. All entries - Embeddable YouTube or Vimeo links must be submitted to this thread.
4. Number of entries - Competitors are restricted to ONE entry. You may edit your post and replace your entry until the competition closes.
5. Competition closes - 7th January 2013. Judging will take place over the following week and winners chosen by Image-Line.
6. Legal - By entering the competition you grant Image-Line Software permission to use your video entry in our marketing. This may include videos, pod-casts, TV, flash, broadcast e.t.c., but is not limited to those formats or channels.