M-Audio Axiom Air Mini 32: Many problems

Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Aivitas
Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:52 pm

x

M-Audio Axiom Air Mini 32: Many problems

Setting up this Midi-Controller is a pain in the A**!

I got the controller to work with FL, so I can play the keyboard. I can also use the octave buttons and the drum pads. I also have 8 "control dials" and play/pause, stop and record knobs.

The control dials:
I did what FL Studio Guru told me, I used "Multilink to controllers" to permantly root the 8 dials the the first 8 faders of my mixer. And it worked, but of course not like it should.
First problem is: The fader only goes up. No matter how I turn the dials, the fader goes up. Why is that? Problem with my controller, or is there any chance to change that in FL?
Second problem: The fader is way to fast for my taste, I guess there is a option to slow it down, but I cant seem to find it.
Third: Guess thats a problem of the controller again, the top part of the dials dont cause anything in FL, Its about 2 or 3 mm's I can turn them, but nothing happens...

What went wrong there, and what could I do to fix it?

P/P, S and R:
How do I get those knobs on my controller to interact with FL? There is no way to get it set up with "Multilink to controllers", so how do I do it?

Hope you guys have any ideas, I cant seem to come up with more, and I cant seem to find any tutorials out there for these problems.

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”