We are pleased to announce the Protafield "Severe Sever" Remix Contest in association with Protafield, caroline, Universal Music, AskVideo and RØDE Microphones.
Please discuss the competition in this thread --> CLICK HERE TO DISCUSS, not below, thanks.
Protafield & Caroline/Universal music are looking for a 'radio ready' remix of Protafield's "Severe Sever" track. All you have to do is download the project below and take as much or little of the original as you like and remix it into something you would like to hear on the radio. Why not grab the chance to get a song publication under your belt and make some contacts in the industry.
Republica fans - Safron makes a guest appearance in the video (serving at the bar).
Download the project here:
- AskVideo subscriptions - AskVideo provide a wide range of training videos covering everything from FL Studio to the music business in general.
- RØDE NT1 Microphone Kit - This is the latest and 4th generation of the iconic NT1 and includes RØDE's awesome shock mount and pop screen.
- IL VCash - Buy anything you like from our shop.
Conditions & Legal
- Prizes: All winners will be chosen by Jayce Lewis, Protafield, Caroline & Universal. Winners will be asked to submit the FL Studio remix .zip project to Jayce for verification that the remix was made with FL Studio and or mixer track stems for mastering. Where physical prizes are sent the recipient will be responsible for any local import duties and or taxes.
- Format - All entries must be submitted to this thread (below) as, at least, 192 kbps MP3 files. You must have an Image-Line account and posting permissions on the Image-Line forums to do this.
- Number of entries - Competitors are restricted to a maximum of TWO entries (below). You may edit your post and replace entries until the competition closes.
- Production requirements - You must use FL Studio in the production of the remix. You may use any Image-Line or 3rd party plugins/samples. NOTE: where 3rd party samples are used they must be copyright cleared for music production, the track will need to be cleared for commercial distribution.
- Competition closes - Midnight Tuesday July 8 GMT. Judging will take place over the following two weeks and winners chosen by Jayce Lewis & Image-Line.
- Legal - By entering the competition you grant Image-Line Software permission to use your entry in our marketing. This may include 'anywhere on the internet', videos, pod-casts, TV, flash, broadcast e.t.c., but is not limited to those formats or channels. Commercial distribution and or other publication of the winning track/s will be by direct negotiation between the winning individual/s and Protafield/caroline/Universal Music. Image-Line Software is not involved in this aspect of the prize.