virtual riot - energy drink ( main bass )

Recreations of epic sounds using our products

Return to “Epic Sound Design & Recreation Forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
ARRU
Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:11 pm

x

virtual riot - energy drink ( main bass )

I' started musicmaking this year so don't expect too much. This is where i got after 2 hours of tweaking. Hope someone can give me advice on how to improve the sound i made. What i got so far is. Mine is too metallic i have to get rid of this character and emphasise the vocal aspect and get apply another effects like a phaser or flanger to get the sound i think. I will also try out cutting and adding certain frequencies. I didnt really wanted to replicate the sound the exact same way it is but just try how far i come. What do you think?

I think that the main bass actually consists of two bass sounds maybe i will give it another try and do it that way.

Forgot to mention that i used Sytrus for this one.

---

what i like about the original sound that it seems so clean carved out and coated with a filter. At least that's the way i perceive it. now :D

---

okay i realise i shouldnt have add the kick, it has an annoying sound in the highs and its louder than the bass itself :D Anyone else facing the problem of loosing hearing sensitivity after some hours of sounddesign? Cause now i realised it in an instant but when i was doing it i didnt hear it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ARRU
Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:53 am

x

Re: virtual riot - energy drink ( main bass )

Hey thank you for your comment For me the or...

Return to “Epic Sound Design & Recreation Forum”