release candidate 1c (2008/03/05)
This is the public beta of Toxic Biohazard, aka Toxic IV. It uses the same regcode as ToxicIII.
This beta will expire on March 15th.
How to install (Windows)
1. download the attached zip file
2. extract it using a program such as WinZip
3. run the file "toxicbio_install.exe" and follow instructions
How to install (MacOSX)
1. download the attached .dmg file
2. double click it to open it
3. double click the file "Install Toxic Biohazard" and follow instructions
About Toxic Biohazard
Toxic Biohazard is the 4th generation in the line of Toxic synthesizers. Toxic Bio distills the best features from the previous 3 versions to deliver our most concentrated Toxic ever. Beware!
Incorporating the best suggestions from our users, Toxic Biohazard includes following enhancements:
- Optimized engine. Improved the sound quality, with even more accurate waveshapes, and quicker rendering times.
- "Physycal" envelopes (amplitude and filter) physical modelling of how sounds in real world decay & resonate, for example, the sound of a water drop. Further, physycal envelopes are rendered
real-time without any interpolation, avoiding noise artifacts and allowing Toxic Bio to deliver fast, accurate envelope times.
- Pack of new effects: phaser, reverb, lo-fi module and chorus.
- New UI Â– dare you touch it?
- Multi format: Available as VSTi, FL Studio native and AU format for Mac (coming soon)
- MIDI learn feature.
- UI improvements including "Copy/Paste" for oscillators, arrows for choosing waveshape.
Note: Presets are now stored as separated files (.tbio). Toxic Bio is backward compatible with ToxicIII presets. To load ToxicIII preset simply load it (FXP) using OPT->Load Program. Do the same for ToxicIII banks, and FXB will be authomatically converted into .TBIO files, keeping the name of the original ToxicIII bank.
The current beta includes an initial 83 presets, some have been designed for testing purposes. For registered users, there will be 512 presets available, via online content downloader on the Toxic Biohazard UI, choose desired bank from the list and download (this will be on-line in the next 1-2 days).
- updated downloader installer to fix crash when deleting Toxic Bio instance (Windows)
(release candidate 1)
- various fixes
- better integration with downloader
(public beta 3)
- various fixes
- LFO1, LFO2 and Velocity as modulation destinations
- OSX version (VST+AU)
(public beta 2)
- Fixed uneffective negative EG amount on filter
- Fixed zero instance when you clone the synth in FL version
- Fixed problem with selecting program and bank via midi
- Levels in FLi version on sequencer now work right.
- some minor fixes I don't really remember already...
Here you can find (time limited) beta's for plugins & program components
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]