I have just uploaded the pack of official screenshots here.
• Decks - 2 or 4 decks.
• Smartknobs - Link a single knob to any number of FX & Mixer interface targets under user-programmable envelope control.
• GrossBeat - 8 user defined FX per deck with integrated editor. Programmable and automated glitch, stutter & scratch functions.
• Effects - Up to 3 chained insert effects per track (choose from 10) applied independently to High/Mid or Low band.
• Sampler – 1/32 to 16 step beat-matched easy sampling. One shot, trigger, retrigger and loop modes.
• Smart Panels – User configurable Loop, Cue, Grid, DVS, Key, Smart Knob and Tempo panels. From 2 to 8 per deck.
• VSTi host & client - Hosts VST plugins.
• Library – iTunes library support. Play lists and automated mixing options.
And exclusive to Deckatalk here's the first close look of Deckadance 2 in action...