Deckadance with external midi clock problem.

Get support here - http://support.image-line.com/redirect/ ... Deckadance

Return to “DeckaTalk”

Forum rules
Deckadance is no longer an Image-Line product. For support please go here - http://support.image-line.com/redirect/ ... Deckadance
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Dj-Grobe
Thu May 29, 2008 11:51 pm

x

Deckadance with external midi clock problem.

Today i try new way to sincro DECKADANCE with ableton, but not work.

I setup KORG ZERO 8, like midi clock generator, (this mixer have internal clock)
Ableton sincro perfect with the clock coming from ZERO 8, but its imposible setup deckadance in sincro.

I load DD in ableton like VST, and then launch one track and start play, i setup the track like SLAVE......
Track play to same tempo, but is impossible sincro with ableton, when ableton recive external midi clock, TEMPO NUDGE its desactivated.

If i play few tracks with DD and then when launch one clip from ableton the sicnro its impossible in faster automatic way!! i not have tempo nudge in ableton lol, so have to change the tempo manually in DD etc etc
I try use syncro button in deckadance but for my suprise, the syncro just work sincronizating 2 tracks, syncro button no put track in syncro with the incoming midi clock.

Why when track is in SLAVE MODE not make the syncro button work creating syncro with external tempo?

I sugest now 2 things.

1- DD should included inetrnal midi clock, for act like master MIDI CLOCK. (i aready sugest that and L.S.D confirm DD team work on this on 1.4 version)

2- When DD work like slave of external MIDI CLOCK, the syncro button should work SUBCRONIZATING the track with external incomin midi clock

Best regards.

Dj-Grobe
Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:59 am

x

Please add make sync button work making the sy...

phillytomcat
Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:11 am

x

I do not mean offense grobe, welcome to my worl...

Dj-Grobe
Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:55 am

x

Well i migrate to traktor soon if not sincro av...
Last edited by Dj-Grobe on Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

L.S.D
Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:23 am

x

well, this is going to be done but take note th...

Dj-Grobe
Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:53 am

x

Thankyou for the repply L.S.D I know developers...

Return to “DeckaTalk”