Product Page: http://eks.fi/otus
Supported in Deckadance since: Deckadance 1.40.3
The sync is mapped to the ">>" button placed just below the crossfader rotary knob.
Some explanations about the current EKS Otus mapping:
- The right low button (below the pitch slider) is used like a "SHIFT" button, you have to hold down it to use some additional features (...two different functions for some buttons and encoders).
- Second function list of some controls when the "SHIFT" button is hold down:
- jog wheel + shift = deck seek
- left bottom corner wheel + shift = fx select
- top right corner wheel + shift = playlist select previous/next 10
- deck beat jump (loop move) 1 beat + shift = deck beat jump 1 bar (4 beats)
- hot cue 1 + shift = hot cue 1 set
- hot cue 2 + shift = hot cue 2 set
- hot cue 3 + shift = hot cue 3 set
- hot cue 4 + shift = hot cue 4 set
- cue + shift = rewind
- play + shift = start/play sync
- sync button + shift = downbeat
- deck load (top right corner wheel pressed) + shift = preview
- Touch buttons 5 and 6 on the otus are mapped to:
- button 5 -> deck sample rec / sample pfl (...LE edition)
- button 6 -> deck sample play
We are working on the feedback led support ATM.