Sending signal through generators - Access Virus TI2 as an effect in FL Studio does not work

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
MissVio
Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:37 pm

x

Sending signal through generators - Access Virus TI2 as an effect in FL Studio does not work

Hi ☺️

I've tried to setup Virus TI2 to work as an effect processor for incoming signal (since it has an option to work as one), however after trial and error I realized it probably is not possible because it seems that FL Studio does not allow sending signal through generators (despite displaying audio inputs for generators placed in Patcher), or perhaps I'm doing something wrong.

Here is my setup in Patcher - please notice that there is no volume in mixer channel 6:
FL_Studio.jpg

I have also tested the same setup in Waveform and it works:
Waveform.jpg

Any idea how to solve this? Or perhaps if it is indeed lack of functionality to process signal through generators, will it be fixed in future updates?
Thank you in advance!

Regards,
Miss Vio 💜
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by MissVio on Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MissVio
Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:32 pm

x

Re: Sending signal through generators - Access Virus TI2 as an effect in FL Studio does not work

Okay... I have tested it in Minihost Modular......
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MissVio
Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:04 pm

x

Re: Sending signal through generators - Access Virus TI2 as an effect in FL Studio does not work

I had to see what's going on and quickly coded ...
Last edited by MissVio on Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MissVio
Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:44 pm

x

Milinor wrote: ↑Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:16 am Pleas...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”