[Skin] Drumpad-chan (inofficial)

The place to upload Drumaxx presets and discuss programming it.

Return to “Drumaxx & Drumpad - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
👑 Lou
Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:06 am

x

[Skin] Drumpad-chan (inofficial)

On my mission to mod/skin all the FL-Chans back into their FL Home I want to share my Drumpad skin.

I don't think there exists an official FL-Chan for Drumpad, so I took a thematic matching image from Konachan.
Drumpad Skin.png

🖼️ Background Image Source

🖼️ And here is another image of that character - could be useful for a plugin thumbnail

How to install?
Drumpad-Chan Skin.zip
Download the zip file and copy/replace the contents from the folder "skin files" into these folders:
C:\Program Files (x86)\FL Studio 21\Plugins\Fruity\Generators\Drumpad\Artwork
C:\Program Files (x86)\FL Studio 21\Plugins\Fruity\Generators\Drumpad\Skin
C:\Program Files (x86)\FL Studio 21\Plugins\Fruity\Generators\Drumaxx\Artwork
C:\Program Files (x86)\FL Studio 21\Plugins\Fruity\Generators\Drumaxx\Skin
In the zip is another folder "original files" if you want to switch back and forgot to make a backup of the replaced files.

Enjoy 💛

_______

Why did I do that?
Some knob-labels differ from the names used in the velocity-linkable-parameters and some knobs work the inverted way around (e.g. decay) - which both was confusing to me. So I looked up in the manual what the knobs do - tried them out - and marked the knob-ranges e.g. with increasing thickness to indicate which direction increases/alters the value.

Why FL-Chans / Anime Girls?
I like the thought of plugins being characters/personalities, interacting with each other and contributing their voice in a call-and-response manner. It feels more natural and engaging to me than a purely mechanical tool/office application. It's more like "hanging out with your friends" this way. Plus: Seeing the characters floods my brain with short bursts of happy feelings, which is motivating and inspiring to me and keeps me going.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Drumaxx & Drumpad - Presets & Programming”