Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Reevyv
Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:30 am

x

[Feature Request] Macros and automation ideas

Hello everyone!

While filling out the recent FL Studio/FL Cloud survey, I got these ideas for new/improved features.

Program wide macros
I think it would be awesome to have some macros that you can use for every assignable parameter. Awesome for automations of parameters of effects on different mixer tracks, for example. I visualized this feature with the macros at the top bar of the program, as they're program wide and thus wouldn't fit into any of the windows (mixer/playlist/channel rack and so on). They could be on the left next to the main volume and master pitch wheel or on the right with the normal design of the other buttons in the bar. Assign just like automation clips or via drag and drop.
(visualized in the first attached image)
FL macro idea.png

Improved automation/multilink assign
This is more of a personal thing as you can view and assign parameters in the browser in the project tab -> effects/generators -> [plugin] -> [parameter] or with the "knob button" at the top already. Nevertheless I'd love to have yet another way of doing it so that the multilink menu appears right at the parameter in question. For example by dragging and dropping the "knob button" in the top bar on the knob or by using a shortcut that isn't used by 99,9% of plugins like shift+middle click or shift+enter.
You can see it visualized with the menu right at the parameter of a third party plugin.
(second attached image)
FL automation idea.png

Originally, I had some more feature ideas but i forgot them unfortunately :roll:

Anyway, thanks for all the updates! These are just my ideas to make FL Studio an even better DAW :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “To Do”