Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Phlamenquito
Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:40 am

x

FEATURE REQUEST - Set note velocity to exact 0-127

Please enable the "Control" window of the "Piano Roll" to set the velocity to an exact MIDI value between 0-127.

I know that 0-100% works for the majority of situations, but I've read others requesting this feature and I'm also in a situation where setting exact values is necessary to achieve my goal.
I'm looking into building software that will function much more accurately and be easier to program if the MIDI value for the velocity is an exact value between 0-127.
Otherwise, I might be forced to use another DAW for this use case and that would be a shame since I prefer FL Studio and have invested a lot in it.

There are many other settings and knobs that allow a right click context menu to manually enter in the value. Please enable this for velocity.
If that is not possible, please enable changing the display in the top left corner to 0-127 MIDI values instead of a percentage.
Preferably, any midi value allow the setting of that value between 0-127 since that is how the value is represented/read in MIDI.

This would be a great help in solving my use case, which is to use that value as metadata.

Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”