PLS UPDATE effect slots in the MIXER!! RECTANGLES!!

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
rndmsnds
Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:46 pm

x

PLS UPDATE effect slots in the MIXER!! RECTANGLES!!

Hey!

I personally work with a lot of effects and vocals in the mixer daily on FL Studio, and I would love to have the ability to select specific parts of the processing in the mixer and perform actions like copying, pasting, deleting, or automating the mix levels of selected effects at once. Even coloring and renaming effects at once.

This feature would significantly speed up the mixer workflow and organization. For example, currently, if I want to copy the processing of one mixer track (lets say "INSERT A") to another ("INSERT B"), I have to do it manually by dragging the "save preset as" from an effect for each effect i want to copy to INSERT B which takes several minutes to drag and drop each effect manually, wait till it opens it and then go back to INSERT A to copy another effect.

Another option is to drag the whole processing to another channel, but this pastes the entire mixer status, including name, color, panning, stereo separation, etc., and sometimes includes effects I don't want in the new track. This forces me to set the color and name again, delete unwanted plugins, and reset the track state, when all I want are a few specific plugins in the new track.

Neither of the current alternatives is handy when it comes to the use of several effects.

I envision these "rectangles" similar to those in the channel rack and playlist but located between the mix level of the effect in the playlist and the turn on/off button in the mixer. This will allow to select several effects at once.

Trust me, this feature would greatly improve the workflow in the mixer. :D

Return to “To Do”