Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
ACM Dark
Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:33 pm

x

Stuck loading plugins

Hi everyone!

Recently, I formatted my PC and I begun installing FL Studio, some VSTs, and more.

When I installed all the VST that I normally use I started to adding the licenses, the accounts and some other ways to use those VST full.

The problem became when few of those VST get stuck in "Loading plugin state".

After some attempts trying to figure out what was the mistake I realized that those VSTdon't get stuck if I go to Manage Plugins and rescan, but once I shutdown the PC and I turn on later or the next day, if I want to load one of those VST they get stuck again and I have to go Manage Plugins > Rescan again.

Curiously, this only happens with the last installed VST, not with the first installed ones.

I tried to reboot the PC, shutdown it, reinstall those problematic VST, reinstall the FL Studio... And I don't know what can I do.

I have installed FL Studio in an internal HDD and the VSTs in an external HDD, I use windows 10.

I would be very grateful if someone can help me!

P.S. This is the first time I got this problem. Never before I experimented something similar, neither in this PC before being formatted nor in the laptop

DirtyAmmo
Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:19 pm

x

Re: Stuck loading plugins

i am having the same issue. its very annoying. ...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”