You can find beta 3 of public beta of FL Studio 8.5 in your account (Fruity Edition & boxed users as well). It will expire on the 1st of June.
Here's the bugfix/open issues thread for beta 3 check it before posting.
Here are the issues fixed between beta2 & beta 3:
- The browser preview mixer track can't be set higher than 64.
- all my projects with zebra2 get noise on the zebra channel (like a full peak digital noise)
- Loading an older project with Fruity Delays in it, now the delays are out of sync.
- Every time when I open Riff (from tools or from Piano Roll) and turn off "show details" and then switch to "Levels" and turn "show details" back on.
- By the way the Parameter Automation record is a bug I tried all the non FLStudio VST I have and they do the same thing.
- janko keyboard input mode, the enter key also is translated, it's a bit disturbing.
- BeepMap crashes
- just a small issue in the "Scale levels" tool: the tooltip of the new center knob says "Tension".
- Load the New Stuff FLP file. Project starts to load. Gets to Fruity Multiband Compressor and crashes.
- garbage when last of the mixer/playlist icons was used
- very long hovering display in browser when a drive letter was added as an extra folder
- browser F5/F6 making it lose kb focus
- FSC score saving being broken (was actually saving them as MIDI files)
- display bug for piano roll note levels (I also made slide notes no more on top of normal notes)
- reeverb 2's early reflection bug
- bug in envelope smoothing tool in Sytrus