Automix buttons for Party Dj's

Get support here - http://support.image-line.com/redirect/ ... Deckadance

Return to “DeckaTalk”

Forum rules
Deckadance is no longer an Image-Line product. For support please go here - http://support.image-line.com/redirect/ ... Deckadance
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Dj Truster
Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:32 pm

x

Automix buttons for Party Dj's

Dear Deckadance Team,

First of all congrats with this new program. It's really already looking professional.

As Party, wedding and-so-on Dj i use a lot of cut and play mixes. what i mean is that i don't use a lot of the advanced functions of my current favorite package Traktor DJ 3.22. I know it's a shame. but if you mix "Ich bin wie du" with the "in zaire" you don't have much choice. :lol:

I sometimes do a few stunts like coming on the dance floor and put the screen on the beamer. Then I mix with my blue tooth mobile phone. I get a lot of positive reactions for this. (i find it also very fun)

So what i, and probably more party DJ's, need is:

in order of importance.

- A programmable mix curve (like BPM Studio) (time and curve) . with the possibility to use more then one selectable curves with shortcuts.

- A Button (or keyboard shortcut) to "Auto mix NOW!"

- A button (or keyboard shortcut) that loads the next song of the play list into the stopped player.

- Programmable shortcuts so i can define my own shortcuts. (learn function)

- A search field thats always is ready to put in a search.

- A Database for the songs (for fast search and Analised track loading)

Dear Team, please review this requests. i don't think this is a lot of work because a few things are probable already worked out (except the database). Many Party Dj's need these functions and none of the other Dj program have this "automix now" button.

The "auto-load-next-playlistsong-in-free-player" button can be usefull for everyone.

I can't wait to test your RC. And please put the "This is a Deckadance demo" on a higher frequency of repeating. It's now set to 60 seconds and it's really not fun to beta test with this teaser. Or put a time limit or expiry date on it.

I really like the future native support for the BCD2000.

Thank you for reading this.

Dj Truster.

A probably future customer :)

DJDG
Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:08 am

x

As a frequent party/mobile DJ I must agree with...

jmc
Site Admin
Thu May 03, 2007 9:53 am

x

Hi, We're glad to FINALLY present you Deckadan...

Return to “DeckaTalk”