FL 9 Template

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
twism8282
Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:49 pm

x

FL 9 Template

Wasn't sure where to post this . . . so move if necessary.

Just wanted to share an FL studio 9 template that's setup for mixing, recording, and premastering Hip Hop tracks. Mine has a mix of FL and 3rd party plugs, but for the sake of compatiblity I've only included FL plugs in this version (you will need Producer Edition or above and MAXIMUS for it to be fully compatible, if not you will lose some of the record/playist features and the easily implimented parallel compression and De-essing/noise-gate/compression combo for vocals). Of course you can switch your plugs in anywhere you want.

HIGHLIGHTS:

-Talkback mixer setup for easy communication between Vocalist and control room (requires two mic inputs)
-Mixer routing setup so you don't hear your own voice when speaking (requires two separate outputs)
-Parallel(NY compression) default on Drum and Vocal Sends
-Sidechain compression default on Bass and kick channels
-Instruments, Bass, Kicks, Snares, Hats, Vocals all bussed into separate channels and have Sends for FX
-Common FX already loaded into Mixer Channels

Make sure you select the correct Ins and Outs before using this template. The Master OUT channel should be routed to the "control room" aka person operating the computer. The Rec Headphones OUT channel should be on a separate output and should be routed to the Vocalist. The Control Room Mic and Recording Room Mic IN's should be on separate inputs as well. (If you don't understand this go here: http://flstudio.image-line.com/help/html/mixer.htm and read items Number 6 and 7)

Let me know if you have any issues opening it. ENJOY

http://www.jxdlab.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Song Exchange”