Harmonizer?

The place to upload Harmor presets and discuss programming.

Return to “Harmor - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
thagreatbelow
Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:22 am

x

Harmonizer?

I have been trying to learn how to use harmor the last couple of days (VERY cool synth!), and I was going over the manual trying to figure out which parts do what. I came across the harmonizer, and it wasn't very descriptive in the manual.

"The harmonizer clones and transposes the existing harmonics, using various methods (+/x octaves, or by an offset). "

"amt - Harmonizing mix.
width - Determines how far upward the harmonics are cloned.
str - Strength places emphases on the first/early harmonic clones.
shift - Offset or gap between the fundamental frequency to 1st harmonic generated by the harmonizer (ofs = offset in octaves, step = offset in harmonic steps).
gap - Gap between the 1st harmonic and higher harmonics. "

There also aren't any harmonizer tutorial presets. I assume these work similarly to +/- semitones to create chords out of a single note. Although, I have no idea how the multiply function would work and I would like to know more about it, and why I would want to use it/ what effects I could get out of using it. Does anybody with more experience know more about how the harmonizer feature works? I tried to mess around with it, but I don't think I was doing it right because I didn't notice any difference in sound when I was fiddling with the knobs.

gol
Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:56 am

x

Re: Harmonizer?

I wouldn't try to explain it because even I for...

thagreatbelow
Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:03 pm

x

Does that mean I basically just have to take se...

gol
Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:50 am

x

Does that mean I basically just have to take se...

alphaOri
Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:44 pm

x

I wanted to understand exactly what harmonizer ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

thagreatbelow
Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:47 am

x

wow thank you for the incredible write up!

Return to “Harmor - Presets & Programming”