Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
TranceCrafter
Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:51 pm

x

an apology.

Not trying to excuse my past rudeness but I have been tormenting myself trying to figure out a way to make money doing music for a living. I also have been through many aspects of the music industry that included personal shit happening (people judging me because i have autism)...(being rejected because I had autism and being fooled with by people for months if not years at a time).

I have addictions I've been dealing with. and all this time I know my music is good but I also know it's so close to being like hans zimmer/beethoven meets linkin park/armin van buuren.

I have an obsession with finding ways to defend my music because a lot of the time I feel like my family does not support me. my family overall does, but my immediate family (without getting into too much personal shit) treat me in ways that I don't know a lot of the time anymore. here I am, just turned 30 and my mom is telling me to give up on my dreams because she doesn't think they are worth fighting for. she fought for me my whole life and now she's giving up on it because according to her I can't do it.

and that hurts, hearing that from my mom. I also know my product is VERY professional. and I've made enough progress I might be able to make it work as my own label managing all of my own media outlets and my own brand.

so, all of that aside, I'm in a tough situation. and I don't think my behavior the past few weeks was reflectant on how I feel about fl studio. I love this software and it's one of the main tools in my arsenal.

I apologize for how some of these things with my mental health have affected my words. trying to get some shit together at the moment.

I hope I can be a better contributing member in this community.

* feels *

MvR
Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:16 pm

x

Re: an apology.

Mental health is a serious thing, so I hope for...

TranceCrafter
Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:26 pm

x

I literally have had mental health services for...
Last edited by TranceCrafter on Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MvR
Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:58 pm

x

TranceCrafter wrote: ↑Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:26 pm ...

donkeytugger
Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:23 pm

x

MvR wrote: ↑Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:16 pm Ask yours...

m@RV
Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:21 am

x

Well done on the progress. As a mental health p...

Zephyrean
Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:50 am

x

Trying to pursue a career out of music in a man...

natraj
Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:57 am

x

marketing, networking, ... and blatant self-pro...

Aura_Qualic
Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:33 pm

x

As m@RV said it all, music biz is really a mono...

TranceCrafter
Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:36 pm

x

MvR wrote: ↑Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:16 pm It SUCKS t...

TranceCrafter
Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:46 pm

x

I will say also that I am not going into this w...

sql_error_uname
Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:23 pm

x

music feels more like a byproduct these days c...

TranceCrafter
Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:31 pm

x

was working on this in fl and thought it was re...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”