Imported drum samples in channel rack appearing in the wrong channel on the playlist?

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
fruityboy
Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:49 am

x

Imported drum samples in channel rack appearing in the wrong channel on the playlist?

Ok, so I want to start becoming more familiar with the channel rack as it will definitely help with making sure my drum beats are on point. I used to drag and drop the imported drum samples directly into the playlist, where I would move them around to form beats, which becomes too tedious and at times really difficult.

I added a bass drum into the channel rack and when I input notes, I could see them show up within my pad channel in the playlist as well as its own separate channel that I created for it.

Is there a reason why the channel selectors on the left of the channel rack are grayed out?

Here is a screenshot to show my current problem.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

-J64-
Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:51 pm

x

Re: Imported drum samples in channel rack appearing in the wrong channel on the playlist?

fruityboy wrote: ↑Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:00 am how...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fruityboy
Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:38 am

x

Re: Imported drum samples in channel rack appearing in the wrong channel on the playlist?

-J64- wrote: ↑Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:51 pm fruityb...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”