Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
seanglatts
Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:28 pm

x

pleasee help!

Hi there,
I am having a problem with recording my songs. It seems that saving files or doing whatever is no problem but when trying to press the record button my recording erases and always says "Couldn't create the file..... Please check that no other application is currently using it". It's been going on for some time now and I don't really have any storage left in my C drive but plenty in my D drive, I am starting to wonder if that may be the problem? Can someone tell me how to fix this problem and also PLEASE tell me how change the recordings or whatever going to C drive instead of D drive so it goes to the D drive from now on? If there was a way I could save a lot of space on FL studio that would be nice too

FYI: When I open up a new file and record from there I have no problem but when trying to use my template I made this problem tends to happen. ALSO IT JUST RANDOMLY SOMETIMES RECORDS AND WORKS WHEN I HAVE THE FILE ON AND THEN SUDDENLY JUST STOPS AT SOME RANDOM POINT WHEN I AM RECORDING AND SAYS THAT NOTIFICATION

m@RV
Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:09 pm

x

Re: pleasee help!

https://www.image-line.com/fl-studio-learning/f...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”