Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
aryllfae
Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:18 pm

x

Another Mixer request

Good day all!

This is my first post on the forum and I guarantee it is a touch controversial because everytime this comes up it brings with it a flame war and is just a general nuisance to see so often.

I'm only posting it here to make my voice heard, to help show the growing interest in this feature which I know has shown up on this forum countless times since its inception.

As an artist with hundreds of millions of listens and a decade of production experience, I understand the merit of 'growth from limitation' which is the common response surrounding this and I wholeheartedly agree with it. However, I can also agree with the many artists who share a growing sentiment as their creativity becomes boxed in by the current norm.

Of course, I am referring to the controversial track limit currently allowed in FL. I understand that 125 tracks is what is baked into the code and that the type of change required is colossal, but I wanted to share that there is a growing community of artists who are willing to pay a large bounty to have this limit increased. Even if it's an entire code rewrite which could take years, that would be easily funded by the thousands of us who are invested in that improvement. There is a serious interest in this and I do understand that there is something currently in progress in the background which is not yet announced or even past the brainstorming stage potentially.

I just wanted to share that this is something I think we are all very excited to see in the future and that, despite the 'growth from limitation' perspective, there is a very real need to catch up to the other DAWs in this regard where an artist can have a thousand tracks in just one song in order to feel artistically free.

Thank you so much for reading, sorry for another post about this but I really appreciate all you've done and continue to do for the community. FL Studio has irreversibly changed the lives of billions of people and that is no mere feat. I owe my entire livelihood to FL and am so appreciative of this one-of-a-kind artistic tool which has been improved non-stop for decades. Hope you have a great day!
Last edited by aryllfae on Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Apendica
Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:21 pm

x

Re: Another Mixer request

IL, would a crowdfunding campaign make a differ...

aryllfae
Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:06 pm

x

Apendica wrote: ↑Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:21 pm Admit...

ReedIndeed
Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:29 pm

x

They don't generally announce when features wil...

ReedIndeed
Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:31 pm

x

Apendica wrote: ↑Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:21 pm IL, w...

TheJoker1989
Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:38 pm

x

ReedIndeed wrote: ↑Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:31 pm Ape...

Apendica
Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:25 am

x

aryllfae wrote: ↑Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:06 pm Apend...

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:23 pm

x

aryllfae wrote: ↑Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:18 pm [...]...

aryllfae
Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:33 pm

x

Evyi wrote: ↑Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:23 pm We have p...

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:51 pm

x

No worries. Wasn't a 'check other topics, I'm f...

Omnifold
Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:15 pm

x

aryllfae wrote: ↑Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:18 pm As ...

aryllfae
Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:11 pm

x

Omnifold wrote: ↑Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:15 pm aryll...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”