Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Trancit
Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:33 am

x

Re: Linear vs non-linear DAW

Nogyoff wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:10 am
Anyone that owns a Push 2 for music creation uses Session view extensively.
And what do you think how big is the part of Ableton user who own Push and use it other than as a control surface for start/stop and tweaking plugin parameters with the knobs...

I think perhaps 20% of all Ableton users own Push at max (if not much less)...
From these 20% perhaps another 20% use it really as a creative tool like you describe...

so that would make in total about 4% of all Ableton users... wow that´s really a user base a developer should listen too... 8) ...(sorry :lol: )

They push Push ( :lol: ) because it´s a nice additional income to their software sales and of course for some a selling point but if they would have to decide either go the Push way or the pure software way they would drop it faster as you can see...

People are really missing out if they skip that flexibility.
Not really... this would totally slow me down because my brain doesn´t work in this way...
And when I just judge from videos where people live stream their way of working with Ableton, the amount of people using it the way you seem to do is vanishingly small...

These are mostly muscians but not mainly producers... 2 completely different areas of application...

I am sorry but none of your arguments have convinced me at all... most likely like mine will not change your point of view... 8)

Judging by numbers when talking to people, when looking at videos and when comparing who survives and who not there is just one conclusion...

Linear workflow is prefered by such a vast majority ... it is really a wonder how far some alternative products came...

Nogyoff
Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:47 pm

x

Trancit wrote: ↑Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:33 am I a...

kitekrazy
Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:32 pm

x

Trancit wrote: ↑Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:30 pm Nogyof...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”