Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Kysar
Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:54 pm

x

New PC and new Crackling :(

Hey guys,

i've bought a new PC, especially to get along with FL Studio. Now i have sometimes some Crackling and Pop Sounds, while I'm working on a project. The CPU in FL Studio is at 27% and in the Task-Manager between 12 and 16%. I think it has something to do with my audio interface or with any driver or setting. I've already tried a few things, without any success: Increasing the buffersize, using an older audio driver for my audio interface, using buffer in FL Studio, disabling all enhancements in the sound settings, changing the bitrate from 48000hz to 41000hz.

While loading any project in FL Studio, i've noticed a strange behavior, the windows sound crackles very much. I've made a video of this, maybe it could help to find the problem. (I would say, that wasn't before) After loading the project, the sound is normal, but like i said, there are some strange Pops and Cracklings.
For an hour, my whole PC crashed while i was working on a project, there must be something wrong. :lol: :(
I have no problems loading a project in Reaper or work on a project there.

My PC:
i9 11900k
128GB Ram
SSD
Audio Interface: Behringer UPhoria 202HD

Maybe you guys have any idea, whats wrong there. Thank you very much in advance!
Andreas
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nogyoff
Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:42 pm

x

Re: New PC and new Crackling :(

First thing I would try is to switch to a non-a...

Scott
Site Admin
Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:26 am

x

Re: New PC and new Crackling :(

Work through this page in the manual. It contai...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”